- Improved the GTK 2 theme to be more consistent with the GTK 3 one.
Unfortunately, there's a couple unfixable issues due to the way the GTK devs did things. Sacrifices have to be made.
Additionally, Qt apps will avoid some of these issues while introducing other inconsistencies, so that's always fun.
Also, the assets.svg file had circles at the extremeties of the arrows for some weird reason.
* gtk3: Fix headerbar transparency on some apps
Some applications draw additional headerbar elements on top of the
main csd headerbar. This results in the headerbar appearing
non-transparent, even if transparency is enabled, as two (or more)
backgrounds with 0.97 alpha are stacked on top of each other.
Fix this by making the background transparent on every headerbar
that's descendant of another headerbar.
* gtk3: Fix titlebar separators with sidebar
This fixes separators with sidebar class on titlebars.
The issue was present at least on gnome-control-center 3.32, as
reported here: https://github.com/NicoHood/arc-theme/issues/238
* Replace unneeded gtkopacity with transparentize
* gtk3: Remove unneeded color variable
Budgie theming added a new variable to _colors.scss that was only
used at one spot. Replace it with white, which makes more sense since
other panel elements are white as well.
* gtk3: Add .nautilus-path-bar to linked button rules
For some reason, the .linked button rules from _common.scss keep
overriding .nautilus-path-bar button theming in _application.scss.
Work around the issue by adding :not(.nautilus-path-bar) selectors.
* gtk3: Update pathbar theming for nautilus 3.32
* gtk3: Remove nautilus 3.32 path-bar separators
This is more consistent with other path-bars and stack-switchers.
* Replaced frame embedded png in gtk-2.0/light/assets.svg with pure vector
* Corrected frame coords to match the old embedded png
* Replaced frame-gap-end embedded png in gtk-2.0/light/assets.svg with pure vector
* Replaced frame-gap-start embedded png in gtk-2.0/light/assets.svg with pure vector
* Replaced line-h embedded png in gtk-2.0/light/assets.svg with pure vector
* Corrected line-h position
* Replaced line-v embedded png in gtk-2.0/light/assets.svg with pure vector
* Removed unecessary stroke styling from line-h
* Removed unnecessary stroke styles from frame-gap-end & frame-gap-start
* Removed inkscape:label from frame
* Fix vertical and horizontal levelbar values
The horizontal levelbar auto-width and auto-height values were used wrongly for vertical levelbar and vis versa.
* 20px min-height on horizontal bars looks better
* feat(render_assets): optional support for resvg
* refactor: rename MENU_BG to HDR_BG and MENU_FG to HDR_FG (and migrate old values on runtime)
* fix(configure): allow to run if inkscape not installed but resvg does
* feat(makefile): make optipng optional
* fix symlinks after sedding
* fix(configure): allow to run if inkscape not installed but resvg does - 2
* style: shellcheck all .sh files
* fix(autogen.sh): remove redundant escaping
* fix(*: makefile: rendersvg): use --zoom 2 to workaround --dpi problem